I’ve created a new version of the Transit Future map, with some updates, at the request of Maryland PIRG. This version is smaller, without all the station names, so it’s easier to see everything at once. Click on the map for a bigger version.
Changes since the previous version:
- A complete circumferential Purple Line.
- Separate Blue Line.
- Commuter Rail from Frederick to Baltimore, Annapolis to Baltimore, and Washington to Annapolis.
- A transfer from the Penn Line to the Camden Line. If there’s commuter rail service from Frederick, we’ll need that so the Frederick riders can get to BWI or Fort Meade.
- Simplified the DC streetcars to only those lines that were proposed for streetcars (the previous list included the proposed Metro Extra express buses).
- Show the connection to SEPTA in Delaware.